How do I send voice messages with WhatsApp?
WhatsApp has a great feature for you to record a voice message and send it to your WhatsApp contact chat or to a WhatsApp group conversation.With this feature WhatsApp allows you to record messages in a fast way and deliver it for free to your friends on the chat, the message is recorded and delivered instantly. Remember all the voice messages will be automatically downloaded and like that you can have a good experience with this feature.
If you want to record a voice message you will have to follow the next steps:
But, if you want to be really sure if that person blocked you, there is a way, just follow the next steps to find out.
1. Go to the WhatsApp application and open it by tapping on it
2. Once you have opened WhatsApp app, you will see some menu tabs at the bottom, go to chat tab that it is located at the bottom of the app, the second tab from the right to left and tap on it
3. Once you enter to the “Chats” window, you will some chat commands at the top, create a new chat by going to the “New chat” option, you can locate it at the upper right corner, go to that option and tap on it
4. Once you tap on the “contacts” tab, you will see all your phone’s contact list that have a WhatsApp account and have WhatsApp installed on their phone, go to the name of the person you want to send the voice message to and tap on it
5. When you tap on the name of your WhatsApp contact friend, you will enter to that person profile information, go to the start a chat option, which you can find it next to the contact number of your friend and as a shape of a cloud and tap on it
6. Once you have tapped on the start a chat option, the chat window with your WhatsApp contact will open, go to the record a voice message option, which is located at the bottom right corner on the text input bar and that is replacing the “ send ” button, tap and hold
7. When you tap and hold on the “ Record a message ” option, WhatsApp will start recording your message, on the left corner of the text input bar you will see the time length of the voice message until that moment. If you want to cancel the voice message that you are recording slide to the left to cancel, but if you like the message and want to send it, release the button.
8. When you release the button, the message will be send automatically to chat of the WhatsApp contact you have chosen