How do I Use my Instagram Account for Business
The Instagram account for business is a way to help companies to understand better their followers, you will be able to see statistics and like that take decisions to grow their businesses.
The different statistics that you will be able to see on the Instagram for business are:
• On the insight you will be able to find the number of impressions which means the total number of times all of your post have been seen in regard to the amount of impressions that your account had last week
• When you swipe to the left where it says impressions you will see the reach section, here you can know the number of unique account that have seen any of your post
• On the third button you will see the profile views statistics and the number of times your profile was viewed
• On the last button you will see the number of taps on the website in your profile
• The amount of followers that you have the present week in regard to the amount of followers that you had last week
• The gender distribution of your followers, it will show you how many percentage of your followers are women and how many are men
• The age range of your followers, it will show you the age statistics in three different sections. One section is how many of your total follower is less than 17, how many between 18 and 24, how many between 25 and 34, how many between 35 and 44, how many between 45 and 54, how many between 55 and 64 and how many are over 65. The second section will show you the age range but only for your followers that are men, so it will show how many of your followers that are men are on each range. And the final section will show you the age range but only for your followers that are women, so it will show how many of your followers that are women are on each range.
• The top location where you followers are, it will show you the top cities or countries where most of your followers are located
• The followers hour section will show you the average time where most of your followers are on Instagram on a typical day
• The followers days section will show you the days of the week where most of your followers are most active on Instagram on a typical week
• On the promotion section you will be able to create a new promotion or show you the active promotions and how the people are engaging with it
If you want to change your Instagram from personal account to a business account, just follow the next steps:
1. Type your username and password on the fields
2. Once you filled the fields with your account information tap on the “Log In” button
3. Once you have opened your Instagram account and go to your profile, by tapping on you profile picture tab located at the bottom right corner
4. Once you are on your profile, go to the options section located at top right corner and tap on it
5. Once you enter to options, go to the account section and tap on the “Switch to Business profile” button
6. Instagram will ask you to connect your Instagram to your Facebook page so you can learn more about your followers
7. You will be now ask to choose from the Facebook pages that you admin, by tapping on the one that you want to link to that Instagram account
8. Once you have chosen the Facebook page tap on the “Next” button located at the upper right corner.
9. Instagram will import your business info from Facebook page, you can edit or remove the information you don’t want to display on your Instagram business page and when you are done click on the “Done” button located at the upper right corner.
10. Your Instagram account is now set up as a business account