How do I Reset Instagram Password
If you can’t remember your Instagram password and can’t enter to your account, you will need to go to the Instagram website and follow the next steps:
1. Go to Instagram website, you can do it by clicking on the next link:
2. Once you enter to the official Instagram website, go to the “Get in” located above “the download the application” section, and click on it.
3. You will be redirected to the “sign in” page;on the right of the password box you will see a “Have you forgotten it?” option, click on it
4. You will see the change password page, write your username or email address and type the captcha that you see to check that you are not a robot. Once you see are done click on the “change password” button located at the bottom
5. An email with a link for you to reset your Instagram account password will be send to the email address that you linked to that account. Click on the “Reset Password” button
6. Once you click on the “Reset Password” link, you will be redirect to an Instagram page for you to change your password. Type your new password and when you are done click on the “change password” button.