How do I Clear my Instagram Search History
Instagram saves the most recent searches on “search and explore” for you to make an easier and faster search again of your favorite accounts and hashtags. But if Instagram keeps showing you past users, hashtags and searches that you have done and you do not want Instagram to keep showing those users you can always delete your Instagram search history in a simple and fast way.
Take into account that if you delete you Instagram search history, this action is temporary and that those searches that you deleted may reappear in your history if Instagram sees that you are performing the same searches again.
To clear your search history, just follow the next steps:
1. Open your Instagram app and type your username and password on the fields to log in
2. Once you filled all the fields with your account information tap on the “Log In” button
3. Once you have opened your Instagram account, go to your profile by tapping on you profile picture tab located at the bottom right corner
4. When you are on your profile, go to the options section located at top right corner and tap on it
5. When you enter to options section, scroll down to the very end of the option section and you will see multiple account options, go to the “Clear Search history” option and tap on it
6. A Pop up window will appear asking you for confirmation to clear your Instagram search history, go to the “Yes, I’m sure” option and tap on it to clear your search history