View your WhatsApp statistics
WhatsApp have a statistics section where you can review all the messages that you have sent and receive in a period of time, you can also see the amount of bytes of media sent and received, the outgoing WhatsApp call and incoming WhatsApp calls and the total bytes that you have sent and receive. Remember you can always choose to reset the statistics and start from 0.
If you want to view your WhatsApp statistics, just follow the next steps:
1. Go to the WhatsApp application and open it by tapping on it
2. Once you have opened WhatsApp app, you will see some menu tabs at the bottom, go to “settings” tab that it is located at the bottom right of the app, and tap on it
3. When you are on the settings window, you will see multiple commands option, go to the data and storage usage option, located in the middle of the settings window and tap on it
4. One you have tapped on the “ data and storage usage ”, the “ Data and storage usage ” window will appear, scroll down to the bottom of the window and go to the “ network usage ” option which is the second last option you will see and tap on it
5. When you tap on the “ Network usage ” option, the “ Network usage ” window will appear with all the WhatsApp statistics, here you will see all the messages sent and received, the media bytes that you have sent and received, the outgoing and incoming WhatsApp calls
6. On the “ Network usage ” statistics window you can also see the total bytes that you have sent and received, just scroll down to the very end of the “ Network Usage ” statistics window, there you can see the total bytes statistic for a certain period of time.
7. If you want to reset the WhatsApp statistics and like that start a new period of statistic, just go to the “ Reset statistics ” option, you can find this button at the very end of the “ Network Usage ” statistics window in blue letter, hover over this button and tap on it to reset the statistics