How do I change my status “last seen”?
When you install the WhatsApp application, your account will be set automatically and by default, so all of your WhatsApp contacts can view if you read the messages they send you, your WhatsApp profile picture, the last time you were seen on WhatsApp and the profile photo
If you want to change who can see your “last seen” status, just follow the next steps:
1. Go to the WhatsApp application and open it by tapping on it
2. Once you have opened WhatsApp app, you will see some menu tabs at the bottom, go to “settings” tab that it is located at the bottom right of the app, and tap on it
3. Once you are on the settings window, you will see multiple commands option, go to the “Account” button and tap on it
4. Once you enter on the “Account” option, the window for all the account’s option will appear, go to the privacy option, which is the first option you will see and tap on it
5. When you select the privacy option, the “privacy” window with all the privacy options will appear, at the top, the first option you will see is called “ Last seen ”, go to that option and tap on it.
6. Once you have tapped on the “ last seen ” option, the “ last seen ” window will open for you to choose the preference of who do you want to see the last time you were seen on WhatsApp, if you want for everyone to see it, go to the “ everyone ” option an tap on it, if you want that only your WhatsApp contacts can see it go to the “ My Contacts ” option and tap on it, but if you do not one for anyone to see it, go to the “ nobody ” option and tap on it. Your last seen setting will be updated.