Can I change my username on WhatsApp?
If you are bored of your current username and want to change your WhatsApp username you can always do it, you can change it all the times you wish to do it, without waiting time between one and another change.
If you wish to change your username, just follow the next steps:
1. Go to the WhatsApp application and open it by tapping on it
2. Once you have opened the WhatsApp app, you will see some menu tabs at the bottom, go to “settings” tab that it is located at the bottom right of the app, and tap on it
3. Once you are on the settings window, you will see multiple commands option, go to the profile section, located at the top, where your current username is and tap on it
4. When you tap on your profile, a window for you to edit your profile will appear, go to your username, which is located at the top of the “ Edit Profile ” window, under your profile picture and tap on it to erase and start typing your new username. Remember, your username can only be 25 characters long.
5. Once you have finished typing your new username, go to the “Done” button located at the top right corner and tap on it