Can I change my phone number in WhatsApp?
Yes you can change phone number, but, before you stop using your WhatsApp app on one phone number and start using it with another cell phone number, you will need to migrate your account info and you need to that before you link and verify the new mobile number to your WhatsApp account.
When you migrate your account info, profile, groups, contacts. You will only need to migrate your WhatsApp info when you are changing phone numbers and not your phone, since the WhatsApp info is attached to your phone number and not your phone.
If you want to block a WhatsApp user, by going to the settings tap, just follow the next steps:
1. Go to the WhatsApp application and open it by tapping on it
2. Once you have opened WhatsApp app, you will see some menu tabs at the bottom, go to “settings” tab that it is located at the bottom right of the app, and tap on it
3. Once you are on the settings window, you will see multiple commands option, go to the “Account” button and tap on it
4. Once you enter on the “Account” option, the window for all the account’s option will appear, go to the “change number” option, which is the third option you will see and tap on it
5. Once you enter to the “Change Number” option, you will see a message explaining you what this feature is all about, to continue tap on the “Next” button, located at the upper right button
6. When you tap on the “Next” tab, a window asking your old number and new number will appear, type them down and when you have finish, go to the “done” option that is located at the top right corner and tap on it to change the phone number