How do I share saved photos on my device on Snapchat?
If instead of taking a photo or recording a video directly from snapchat and upload it, you want to share a photo or video that is saved directly on the library of your mobile device, you can do it in a few and easy steps.
1- To send a saved photo or video from a Chat window, follow the next steps:
- Go to the camera screen, which is the first thing you see when you open the app, and tap on the little chat icon to open the chat window; you can find the chat button at the bottom left corner of your screen.
- Tap on the friend name that you want to send the photo or video to.
- At the bottom left corner of the chat window, next to the text box, you will see an “images” option , tap on it.
- The mobile device image library will open, select one or more photos or videos that you would like to send to your friend in chat. Remember if you select more than one photo or video at a time, you will not be able to edit it.
- If you chose only one, go to the bottom left corner and choose edit, add all the doodles, text geofilters, stickers that you want.
- Lastly, tap in send, to send your photo or video to your friend chat.
2- If you wish to share a saved photo or video to your Story so everyone can sees it, follow the steps below:
- Go to the camera screen, which is the first thing you will see when you open the app, and tap on the little circle button icon, under the capture button to see all your photos or videos on your mobile device.
3- Once you tap on it, the “Memories” windows will open, here you can see all the photos and videos saved on your mobile device and all the snaps taken. Tap on the “camera roll” options to select a photo or video from your mobile device, or tap on the “Snaps” option, to select one of your saved snaps.
4- Select the photo you want to share and hold and swipe up.
5- Tap “send to”
6- Choose “My Story” to share it on your story and everyone can see it.
7- Tap the send button to post your new snap with the shared photo or video.