How do I Share Photos with Specific Friends on Instagram
Instagram has something called Instagram direct, here you can send messages to one or more people in a private way and to specific friends. You can also send publications as a message to one or more people using Instagram Direct.
The Instagram direct feature also let you send photos as a message to the specific friend or friends that you wish. You can send photos from your library or take new ones directly from Instagram and the messages will not appear in news, search, or your profile.
To share a photo from the library with specific friends, follow the next steps:
1. Type your username and password on the fields
2. Once you filled the fields with your account information tap on the “Log In” button
3. Go to the news section located at the bottom left corner and tap on it
4. Go to direct message located at the upper right corner and tap on it
5. Tap on the “New message” option located at the bottom of the screen
6. Search for the friends you would want to send the photo to and tap on the circle to select it
7. Once you are done selecting the friends you want to send the photo to, tap on the “Next” option located at the upper right corner
8. Write a message and tap on the “library” option. From here, choose a photo from the library or tap camera to create a new photo.
9. Once you selected the photo, you can add a caption and then tap on the arrow at the bottom of the pic to send
To take a photo from Instagram and share with a specific friend, just follow the next steps:
1. Go to add media tab, you can find it in the middle at the bottom of the page with a + symbol, tap on it
2. Go to Photo tab, which is the option located in the middle at the bottom of the screen, and tap on it
3. Once you enter to the camera screen, tap on the big circle in the middle to take a photo
4. Once you tap on the big circle to take a photo, you will be able to choose a filter, just tap on the filter tap, located at the bottom left corner and various filter options will appear
5. You can also edit the photo, by changing color, adding text, the Brightness, the contrast, among others, to do that just tap on the “Edit” tab located at the bottom right corner
6. Once you have done editing and adding filters to the photo, click on the “Next” button, located at the top right corner
7. At the top of the where it says “New Post”
8. A drop down list will appear, tap on the “Direct Message” option, to share your photo with one or more friend in a private message
9. Choose from the people you follow or search for the Instagram account you want to send the photo to and tap on the circle to select it
10. Once you selected all the account you want to send the photo to, go to the “Send” option located at the upper right corner and tap on it.