How do I Copy the URL of an Instagram Photo
You can copy the link to a photo or video that has been shared publicly, but if the account is set to private, you can’t copy the URL to any of his publications.
To copy the URL on an Instagram photo, just follow the next steps:
1. Type your username and password on the fields
2. Once you filled the fields with your account information tap on the “Log In” button
3. Go to the photo to which you want to copy the URL
4. Once you are on the photo that you want to copy the URL, go to the “More” option, located at the top right of the photo and tap on it
5. A list of options will appear, tap on the “Copy Share URL”
6. The link is now copied on the clipboard, you can now go and paste it where you want to share it.